"No one has right to judge us 'cause no one really knows what we have been through. They may have heard our stories, but never did once felt what we felt in our hearts"

-- Anonymous

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I, Me & Myself

My days are changed
I hardly talk
Every day evening I say ‘see you tomo.. Bye then’
Then I shut
Only then on morning I open my mouth, I say ‘Hi’
Evening five to till the morning six I’m quiet
I sit.. I’m quiet
I don’t see time
I have no hangouts to see my clock
It’s me with me all the day long
I like to be so
Leave me there with me though it’s tough
I got no reason to dial
In other hand it hardly rings
Things are there
What I have never wanted to do all alone
But I did it now... I’m doing now..
Days are changed
I’m quiet and I’m quiet
But I never quit!

Still I love talking to her ...